Hall Rental Rules
Please understand that we want to make this rental
function as enjoyable and safe for everyone involved.
By renting our hall, you or your organization are:
- Assuming all liability and responsibility for any damages to premises, contents, and surrounding areas.
- Assuming all liability and responsibility for any and all infractions or actions during the rental period.
- No smoking allowed in the building.
- No alcoholic beverage in a marked container is allowed to be consumed outside the confines of the building.
- Alcoholic beverages may be brought, served, and consumed inside the hall. However, it is not permitted to sell alcoholic beverages on the premises.
- An administrator will make periodic inspections of the hall and parking lot.
- No behavior or party activity that would reflect negatively on the American Legion.
- Teenage parties must have a Tampa Police Officer (off duty) for security. This must be paid for in advance when the deposit is taken.
- No rave parties or unsupervised teenage parties are allowed.
- Free standing decorations that do not attach to walls, fixtures, ceiling, fans, or doors are permitted.
- The renter is not allowed to uses nails, packing tape, duct tape, or push pins to hang decorations.
- Nothing is allowed to hang from the fans or ceiling, such as balloons and streamers.
- No lighted materials are allowed in the building, such as candles and fireworks. Battery powered or electric candles are permitted.
- 175 people is the maximum capacity per the Fire Marshall.
- The kitchen stove and oven may be used for warming only, no cooking or frying of foods is permitted.
- The microwave, ice machine, large sliding glass door refrigerator, oven, stove, sink, and large counter are available for use.
- There is a service window between the kitchen and hall.
- No ceremonies or rituals are permitted on Cemetery grounds without prior permission.
- No disrespectful activities are permitted on the Cemetery grounds.
- Parking in permitted areas and not use local businesses parking lots during the times of rental period.
- The front gates will open two hours prior to an event.
- During an event, the front gates must remain open.
- Gates will be closed and locked after the last vehicle leaves.
- During the rental, all doors must be unlocked.
- During the rental, no doors can be blocked.
Follow the Law:
- Must abide by the Florida State Alcoholic Beverage & Firearms Division regulations.
- No illegal drug use or underage drinking of alcoholic beverages is permitted on the legion property (including the cemetery).
- No illegal activities are permitted.
Have Excel or Open office? Use this file to determine quickly the cost of a rental. You may have to enable editing to add the Hours/Days section depending on your security settings.